Please find below a list of medical examinations and relevant fees that we can offer:
Type of medical
Fitness to medicals
i.e. boxing, racing, college
Taxi Driver Medical
This surgery is unable to offer immigration, pilots licence or shot gun medicals.
NB: - All the above Medical Examinations are classed as private work, you can go to any surgery, you don’t have to be a registered patient and fees may vary.
If you wish to make an appointment with this surgery for a Private Medical Examination please contact Diane Musson on 0115 9325229. The Practice will try it’s best to accommodate you.
Requesting a GP Completes Forms
- Patients requesting a GP to complete a form e.g. Claim form (Holiday or Sickness) Army Questionnaire, Ofsted or anything that will require a GP’s signature must take these to the main reception desk, they must not be handed to a Doctor during an appointment.
- Complete one of our consent forms, (this is a legal requirement and MUST be done by the person whose medical records are being requested). The only exceptions to this rule is if the records are for a child then their legal guardian may sign, or a patient is mentally or physically unable to sign then the person that as the legal right to do so may sign on their behalf.
- Make sure all inquires are handed in to reception as this way they can be logged onto the computer and we are able to track progress.
- It may take up to 10 working days for these to be completed.
- Once completed by the GP you will be informed in WRITING that it is ready for collection and what the fee may be.
- There is a list of relevant fees in reception and on the website
- Payment will be due on collection
- If you wish to view the report, you may do this on collection, before your payment is taken. If you have any problems please let the receptionist know.
Forms and Fees